Do you perform any transport task as part of a commercial business or for profit within WA?
Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Services
Then Heavy Vehicle Accreditation is MANDATORY, and this includes for interstate operators, if you:
- Operate a truck or trailer of a gross mass of over 42.5 tonnes
- Operate a B-double or Road Train
- Operate under a concessional loading scheme
- Require an annual permit or notice
Accreditation involves two modules – Fatigue and Vehicle Maintenance – and these MUST be incorporated into your day-to-day work practices.
What are the benefits of Accreditation?
- Improved safety
- Quality assured compliance
- Consistent standards throughout the HV industry
- Transparency & responsibility
- Safeguarding of the road infrastructure
- Better community confidence
- Better management practices = more productivity
How do you become accredited?
You have to pass an audit. And this is where World Diesel comes in. Our highly qualified mechanics are certified HVA Auditors. As part of our Accreditation Service, we’ll check your records thoroughly and test the roadworthiness of your vehicle(s) on behalf of Main Roads WA.
We know that time is money for you, so we’ll get the job done efficiently as well as thoroughly.