Tailored truck servicing and fleet maintenance
Service and maintenance programs tailored to your needs
When it comes to truck services and maintenance, the old medical saying goes, ‘an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure’. Well, in this case, what’s true for the body is true for the truck. And taking care of the health of your transport fleet has never been easier!
World Diesel’s highly experienced mechanics have been helping WA’s transport and distribution businesses to successfully manage their truck fleets for a long time now. We understand that every company’s needs are different, so that’s why we offer you a tailored service and maintenance program. Not only does it mean your service or maintenance with World Diesel is super efficient, it’s also very cost effective.
Why schedule annual safety checks for your truck or trailer?
- You’ll fulfill your responsibility to ensure your drivers and others on the road are kept safe.
- You’ll reduce future costs by identifying a problem early and minimise damage to your truck or trailer.
- Your insurance costs could be reduced due to the proper care you are taking to ensure the safetyand reliability of your fleet.
6 reasons why you should choose our scheduled maintenance and service program
- We service and repair all truck components (including mechanical, brake, suspension and cooling systems)
- Fixed-price servicing available
- You can control the costs (detailed reports & central billing)
- All work is guaranteed (National 6-month OR 10,000k warranty)
- Services completed to roadworthiness requirements
- Local pick-up and delivery available
For a tailored truck or trailer service and maintenance program, contact World Diesel NOW 08 9331 4066.