DoT inspection station for heavy vehicles
Hassle-free heavy vehicle registration and vehicle inspection
Do you need to register your heavy vehicle with the Department of Transport and need it to pass inspection now? Then look no further. World Diesel is an authorised and approved heavy vehicle inspection and registration station centre. We sort out your trailer and truck inspection and registration without any fuss and provide inspections when the Department of Transport requires you to:
- Get your heavy vehicle licensed (or registered)
- Remove a compliance note (‘yellow sticker’) from your vehicle
- Get a mandatory annual examination for your vehicle
- Examine your vehicle due to modifications
- License an imported vehicle.
What we can do for you: In a nutshell, World Diesel’s vehicle inspection service is convenient. We take care of your heavy vehicle inspections and registration, as well as any necessary repairs in our vehicle inspection centre. And we don’t stop there, we can:
- Register or inspect your truck, bus or machine
- Book an appointment when it’s convenient for you
- Provide an authorised and approved DoT inspection station forheavy vehicles only.
World Diesel, based in Perth, is an authorised and approved DoT inspection station centre for heavy vehicles only. A ‘heavy vehicle’ is defined as: A motor vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) greater than 4.5 tonnes. Why go through all that hassle when we can do it for you? Our fast and efficient online booking system makes it easy and you get to choose a flexible and convenient time for you. For hassle-free heavy vehicle DoT inspection or registration book your inspection online book your inspection